- Granulated sugar (exfoliant) – 1 tablespoon
- Coffee grounds (rich in antioxidants) – 2 tablespoons
- Extra-virgin coconut oil (moisturizes and softens skin) – 3 tablespoons
Magnesium Foot Scrub
- 1 cup of epsom salt (a natural source of magnesium) or magnesium flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil or almond oil
- 1 teaspoon liquid castile soap
- Optional: 10 drops of essential oil of choice
Coconut Foot Scrub
- 1 cup bath salts (Epsom or sea salt)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup vitamin E oil
- 3-4 drops of essential oil of choice
Rosemary/ Peppermint Foot Scrub
- ¼ cup bath salts (Epsom, sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- 3-4 drops of peppermint oil
Clay Foot Bath
- 2 tablespoons bentonite clay
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- hot water ( fill basin)
- A few drops of essential oils (optional
Dry or cracked feet ?
Combine ¼ cup brown sugar, two tablespoons coconut oil, two tablespoons honey and three drops of peppermint essential oil to create a scrub, scrub your feet for 5 minuets then put feet into warm basin for further 10 and use a puma stone to remove dead skin.
Achy feet ?
The best essential oil for achy feet is lavender, this will work a treat within a foot basin or applied as a scrub, you can also get a lavender water spray to apply to the feet directly.
Use all of your scrubs along with a warm bowl of water to clean feet after you use your scrub, or have your feet in warm water basin or bowl for 20 mind before hand to soften skin! I hope these foot scrub recipes inspire you 😁