Rose water contains vitamins A, C, D, E and B3 which are good at strengthening hair, the vitamin will nourish the scalp and create a healthy scalp which will in turn promote healthy hair growth.
• Controls oily scalp – reduces excess oil from being produced.
• Reduces fizziness – Spray onto hair that is frizzy and dry everyday before you blow dry or even after you have styled hair, this will moisturise your hair and also give brilliant shine and keep bacteria away from your scalp.
• Fights dandruff – Add some rose water to some lemon juice and apply the mixed oil to your roots and scalp using your hands to run through or a spray bottle. This will reduce dandruff very easily.
• Promotes hair growth – Vitamins will nourish the hair follicles and the scalp which in turn will strengthen hair and make it grow stronger.
• Maintains pH levels of hair
• Moisturizes dry and frizzy hair
• Rejuvenates hair follicles
You can buy rose water online or make your own at home if your lucky to know someone who has a rose bush, there are also many hair products out there that contain rose water along with other ingredients so its worth researching on google for new products to try. When people think of rose water you don’t necessarily think of haircare, you just think about it as a toner or makeup remover or a spray for face and body.